Canada Family Sponsorship

Immigration Lawyer & Certified Immigration Specialist in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto based Immigration Law Firm/ Office

Work Permit Canada

Citizens of Canada and permanent residents have a right to sponsor their loved ones residing in or outside of Canada through Family Sponsorship. The Government of Canada understands that uniting families is the key to making the country culturally diverse, prosperous, and robust.

As an immigrant applying for a Family Sponsorship, you should

  • Be a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
  • Be dependent on children, including adopted children who are 22 years old or under and not a spouse or common- law partner
  • 22 years of age or older, have depended substantially on the financial support of the parent since before the age of 22 and be unable to support themselves financially due to a physical or mental condition (It is the financial dependency that must have been ongoing since before the age of 22. It is not necessary for the physical or mental condition to have existed before the age of 22.)
  • Be parents or grandparents.
  • Be eligible relative

How can we help?

Although the Government of Canada prioritizes the procedure of sponsorship applications, success is never guaranteed. You must meet all the eligibility requirements, and even the minutest mistake on an application can result in a refusal. To make the most of this great opportunity, applicants should get a legal expert who knows how to put together the application to ensure the best chance to be sponsored. At SP Law Office, we understand what immigration officers are looking for when assessing a sponsorship application. We have successfully helped several individuals acquire Canadian permanent residence through Family Sponsorship, and we can help you too!

SP Law Office A Professional Corporation provides legal services mainly in Immigration and Criminal defense across Scarborough, North York, Toronto, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Markham, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, and the surrounding areas.

Contact SP Law Office A Professional Corporation

Canadian Immigration lawyer in Toronto, Ontario